Tuesday, March 10, 2009

We did it! Yeah!

Well this is not the most appropriate blog and I'm sure Anna will get very upset with me one day when she finds this out, but I just had to share. She pooped on the potty for my mom today. This has been such a challenge because she is SO strong willed, and did I mention strong willed. Anyway, yes, she did it. I'm so proud. Never did I think I would be proud of poop, but yes I am. So her Aunt Lynn gave her this huge tub of play dough for Christmas and I told her when she did it she could have it. Tonight we are playing play dough. Yeah! I'm also taking her to Wal-Mart to get a prize. I'm so excited and so proud. Thought all my loved ones needed to know about the poop as well. Go Anna Go! Thanks Mamaw!

1 comment:

  1. They say you will be happy about poop when your child is learning to potty! You get excited about it again when you get old and it doesn't come easy! LOL... (I don't know about that yet!
    Your lovely Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete