Monday, March 23, 2009

Dress for Success

Anna was up a little early this morning. I thought she had got back in the habit of sleeping late (7:00), because she slept to 8:00 both Saturday and Sunday morning. Yeah for me! Anyway, we started our normal morning routine, getting daddy off to work, feeding T, and of course having our first cup of milk. After I got ready, I got Anna out of her beloved Princess Jams and into some shorts and t-shirt. I fixed her hair and started picking up the house a bit. She wanted to wear her Princess dress, so I accommodated and put it on her. In the process for looking for the missing slipper, so to speak, she came across her Elmo helmet and pads. You guessed it, we put that on over the princess dress. It was so funny! She got on her scooter and I could hear her saying, "Go fastest, the crocodile is after us." Her imagination has grown so much lately. We got ready to head to Mamaws and this is what she decided to wear.



Also, last night, as we attempted to try to poop on the potty again, we got a pedicure. Anna is now the flip flop queen, thanks to Nonna & Mamaw's shopping trip. We of course needed painted toes and nails. She loved it.



We decided this morning, for a pregnant mom and big sister photo opt. It's not much but I thought it was cute of the two of us. I don't think I realized her eyes were almost as dark as mine. We wonder what little brother is going to look like.



HAVE A GREAT DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment