Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tag, Tiger, & "T"


Yesterday, Anna Grace was a little lazy. She snuggled up on the couch to have her morning milk and Isabelle aka "T" also found a snuggle bug opportunity. Anna loves her Tag, (a little pink blanket with a tag that is hanging by a thread), her Tiger, (a Tigger and Winnie the Pooh blanket her Aunt Donna made) and then of course Little T, (our 5 year old miniature dachshund). I told her we needed to get up so we could go to Mammaws, she told me very politely, "No, I'm watching Franklin." She is becoming more and more vocal every week. Her new thing is, she crosses her arms and says "No, I'm mad." Usually there is nothing to be mad about, she has just learned something new. Anyway, I thought it would make a great photo opt. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment