Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Snowing!

It is snowing in South Arkansas! Can you believe it? I can't. But it is coming DOWN. The kids are so excited and I am too as long as our power stays on. Very seldom do we get snow here. We usually just get ice and sleet, which leads to trouble.

Right now we have a mix, but it sure is pretty to watch it come down. Anna is anxiously awaiting on going out to play. She wants make snowballs, snowman, ice cream and snow angels. It still needs to snow a little more before all that can happen.

The weather man is predicating 4-6 inches or more in our area. That is a lot for here. I went and did grocery shopping yesterday and it was CRAZY! For some reason when the word SNOW is spoken in the south everyone runs to the grocery store for milk and bread. I got both! :)

Collin looking at the snow!

We look like the kid off of The Christmas Story!

Hi, I'm Darrel, this is my brother, Darrel and my other brother Darrel.
Remember that off the show New Hart.
Here are a few pictures of the kids all bundled up before we went to Mimi's for a chicken and dumpling lunch. It was very good.

Chad went to Texas to go deer hunting at the Media Luna. It is a ranch that my boss owns and as a treat each year Chad and his dad get to go hunting. This year the trip was cut short by a day because of the weather. Chad still managed to get a management kill 8 point before he came home. We are so proud and excited. This is not a very good picture, but after we get the skull mount back I'll try to post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment