Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthdays and a Baby Shower

This weekend has been very busy for our family. Saturday was a beautiful day and it was so nice to see the sun shining our way. We had a baby shower for one of my good friends from school, Brigette Hopkins Rose. She is going to have a little boy in March and his name will be Jackson Blake and they will call him Jack.

She had a wonderful shower and got lots of nice things for his arrival. She is very nervous becoming a mother, but I'm sure she will do a great job.



Me, Traci, Brigette, & Kristen

Anna also had a birthday party the same time as the shower. She had a really good time. They got to watch a magic show and play with some of her friends. She told me that she got to be a shelf. I said well Anna what do you mean you got to be a shelf. What did you do? She said well Dylan ask me to make him a pizza with tomato and cheese on it and I did. I said oh you were a chef. She said yes, I'm a good shelf.



Today we got to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. We had lunch for her and just had a good visit. She turned 82 years old. Happy Birthday Mama Boone.


GG and Bubba must have really out did themselves.



Not sure what Lynn is telling Kelli. Mama Boone is playing with Collin. And speaking of Collin....


Is this not the cutest little boy on the whole planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment