Friday, July 17, 2009

Baby Turn My Brown Eyes Blue

Could it be? Will it be?

How can we have a beautiful Brown Eye Beauty Queen? and.....



A handsome Blue Eye Beau



If you can't really tell, just click on the picture it should enlarge it.

I know it is a little too soon to tell just being one day shy of two weeks old and all, but look how breath taking those BLUE eyes are. Will he keep them? Who knows, but I do know he's going to be a charmer, I can already tell that for sure.

We went for our two week doctor visit yesterday. He now weighs 10 lbs and 2 oz. Still 22 inches long. He is doing great. He is a little wiggle worm and loves to cuddle up close.

Anna is doing great as well. She is adjusting and tells me she likes him and we are all friends everyday. She loves to hold him and when he cries she runs in to tell me. "Mom the baby is crying, hurry fastest."

Keep us in your prayers as we continue to adjust to the life with 2 precious gifts from God.

India

No comments:

Post a Comment