Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Year to Survive-2013

Welcome 2013! Typically, Chad and I make new year resolutions. We might keep them and we might not. We usually never remember what they are by the time we are making new ones, so what's the point, right?

Well it is something we have always done and probably will always continue to do.

This year we decided that our resolution would be to just SURVIVE! To survive physically and emotionally through our daily life. Chad put it just to make it through without going insane.

Chad fights daily to survive through the business. He works hard to resolve problems before the even happen. He fights emotionally to be a good son, husband, and father. All this everyday takes a huge toll on his mind and body.

Me on the other hand, is helping my mom to survive to beat this battle of cancer. Everyday it is a battle. A battle of the unknowns. I never imagined all the challenges cancer patients go through. I try to fight for her with knowing that I still am the daughter, wife, and mother. I have a lot of roles to play. There are a lot of times I feel torn between what comes first! Home, work, other obligations! I just don't know a lot of the times!

So with all that being said, bring it on 2013! We are ready to SURVIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment