Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sleeting/Snowing All over Again!

Today (Friday) it began sleeting more than snowing here again. I did not go to work today. It was just too cold to get the kids out again. It was so nice this morning.

I got my laptop, bible, house phone, cell phone, and my new Pioneer Woman Black Heels to Tractor Wheels book and I curled up in my bed with my little Isabelle and we really enjoyed our morning.

I even fixed myself a bowl of cereal and had breakfast in bed. Ha!!!!

I checked the road conditions via facebook statuses. Texted a few friends, visited with God, watched tv and then began reading this love story. Ahh it is WONDERFUL and I can't wait to get back to it.

When Anna awoke, she came into my room. She was so excited. Momma it's snowing. She climbed in the bed with me and she ate her breakfast in bed, while watching Tom and Jerry. She loves that show.

It wasn't long before the lil man was up and about. Drinking his morning cup of milk and playing and getting into things he doesn't need to. He went to the pantry and started saying, Cannie, Cannie. I said how about peanut butter. Would you like a sandwich, Cannie, Cannie he said. I said no how about peanut butter, in a little louder voice Cannie Cannie he said. No Collin, how about a peanut butter sandwich with jelly. Yeah jelly he said. So he had a pbj sandwich for breakfast.

Collin and his daddy love candy or cannie cannie as Collin puts it.

Today I am really enjoying myself. Enjoying my home, my kids, no stress, just awaiting the arrival of my one true love to come and enjoy a nice meal. Well I hope it is nice.

I have deer steak thawing. I hope it thaws as cold as it is.

God has bless me and my family so much and with that I am SO thankful.

I may even make banana bread.

Look how cute this little boy is. He is so cute he could even pass for a girl at times. Look at this hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment