Monday, February 28, 2011

My Babies are Sick!

Anna came down with a sore throat on Tuesday. Followed by a low grade temp on Wednesday. Then Thursday we went to visit Dr. Walley where she was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection. Friday evening her fever spiked and off the ER we went. She has the flu.

$236 dollars later we are all under treatment for the flu. 

On Saturday, Collin began showing signs of the flu and we began treating his just as if he had tested positive. He is very attached to me. In fact he said my favorite sayings from a baby. Hold you, hold you a minute. So I have.

We have been up most of the nights since Friday from horrible coughing spells to just not feeling well.

Today Anna began complaining about her ears. We went again to see Dr. Walley, where she now has an ear infection in both ears. Can this baby possible take anymore?

My once hyper child is now a glued to the couch. I hurt for her. I want her pain her sickness. I want my babies well. All three of them.

Chad is now showing the signs...Please God heal my family. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all get better soon. I will remember you in my prayers. Take care and rest!!!!

    Love,
    Your lovely Aunt Donna (xxx000)

    ReplyDelete