Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my 34th Birthday. How exciting was that? I had a wonderful day. My co-workers fixed an array of wonderful foods, from Red Velvet Cake to Cheese Dip. Strawberry cookies to a fruit tray and homemade biscuts. Yum Yum.

Then I went to my moms and she made potato soup. It is always so yummy, birthday or NOT.

And then, my wonderful husband took me out to dinner. We went to the Sandbar. It was delicious. BBQ  bacon wrapped shrimp for an appetizer. Salad with homemade croutons and homemade fried onions. (that was new to salads since we have been there last). Then if that was not enough, a yummy natural ribeye with a loaded baked potato.

When I got home, Mimi had made some yummy pink cupcakes. These were mostly for Anna, because she thinks you are suppose to have balloons and cake if it is your birthday. She has been asking me several times now, mom are you old. Yes Anna I am old.

But like I said, it was a Great birthday and I'm not eating anymore until the super bowl. ha!!!


Anna loves to take picturess. This is my favorite. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment