Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who needs flowers on V-day when...

A sweet little girl has a wonderful surprise for you. The conversation went something like this.

Hey Mother (pronounced mothder) I didn't get in time out today.
You didn't Anna, I'm so proud of you.
Hey Mother I have a surprise for you.
You do Anna, Can I see it?
You have to wait until we get to mamaws

Few minutes pass...we arrive at mamaws

Ok Anna can I see my surprise
She grabs her jacket and starts digging in the pockets
First she pulls out a silly band that Breanna gave her.
Here mother, can you put this on your desk?
Sure Anna
Then she starts digging again and pulls outs the smallest flowers.

You know the little white flowers that start to bloom around the first of spring. Well she picked them for me on the play ground. I thought it was so sweet and I really wished I had an IPhone then because I would have taken a picture of them and immediately posted it to facebook with the title that said, who needs flowers on Valentine's Day when you can get flowers for no reason from a special little girl.

Thank you Anna Grace for making your Mother's day. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment