Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Collin's Trip to the Doctor

Well I skipped the 3 month old post and it is getting close to the 4 month old post, what can I say? Busy Busy or just Lazy Lazy. We took Collin to the doctor Tuesday and he weighs 16.8 lbs and is 24 inches long. He is getting so big and cuter everyday.

Anna checked out fine as well and she had a dentist appointment on Wednesday where she told me that she could do it by herself and for me to go in there, which meant the waiting room. The night before she slept in her room upstairs on her own and I liked to have passed out, my little girl is growing up. Soon it will be her walking down the aisle. Ahh!!!!

I don't have too many any pictures because like I said she kicked me out and I was so worried about catching something in the doctors office I did not stick around long enough for pictures. Guess I should have...see post later today to understand that.

No comments:

Post a Comment