Saturday, August 29, 2009

Football Ad Pictures

Well it is that time of year again, the change in the season and temperature. You can almost hear the beating of the drums in the distance and the Voice of the Bears yelling "Touchdown Bears". That's right it is time for High School Football.

We are so excited. Bearden is suppose to have another really really good season. Games are fun to go to and especially fun when you have family to cheer on. Our nephew Michael, #81, is playing again this year and we can't wait for him to show out on the field. I would try to tell you his position but I would probably get it wrong. I do think he is a receiver???? He catches the ball, but that is about all I know.

I'm sure Chad is shaking his head right about now as he reads this and is saying as long as we have been married and that is the only term she knows. I'll have to get a refresher course as the season gets going.

Anyway, my baby brother aka Coach C, is also participating with the BEARS. He is an assistant football coach to the senior and junior high teams and now has been named the HEAD 7th grade football coach. We have a cousin Hunter Weatherly that plays on that team and his dad (Chase) says they will be the best team Bearden has ever seen. All I know is there is a lot of boys playing.

Anyway, again.... One of our family owned businesses always takes a football ad out for the home game programs. It is always a treat because we get to put our kids picture in the ad as well. Here are the shots from that day. I will put them in order taken and I just want you to know that by about the 4th shot it started to thunder. (Anna hates thunder) you will see her reaction. She said hurry everyone we have to go inside.



We wish the teams good luck this year! GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment