Friday, January 28, 2011

Lipstick and what it can do for you?

Ever since my growing up experience I had a few weeks ago, my outlook on life is totally different. I've begun doing things I haven't done since I became an adult in the working world. Heck, I didn't even do it in my college days.

What am I talking about? Lipstick, yeah you heard me lipstick. I've started wearing lipstick more throughout the day. I use to be the girl that put the lipstick on in the morning during my daily makeup makeover. Now, I'm the girl who has an extra tube of lipstick, compact of powder, and eyeliner in her office bathroom.

I usually refresh my lipstick mid-morning, before I go to lunch, when I come back from lunch, and before I go home. Then if I need to, I put on a little extra powder and eyeliner.

This may sound strange, but it has made a world of difference in me. I now hold my head high when I walk down the hall and especially when I walk to the next building. This could be dangerous on my part because I've never been the one to hold my head up, I'm a look down at your feet kinda walker. I'll probably fall down, but that's another post.

Now I have this urge of confidence and pride. I walk and smile looking around and I can't believe how strange it feels, but it is a GREAT feeling.

I think if you are woman of course, go buy yourself a new tube of lipstick and wear it like it is going out of style and see if it helps your self confidence. I'm sure its just one of those crazy things I'm going through, but I like it.

I love wearing spice sachet lipstick, by Merle Norman. It is a great color.

This picture was taken in October by Anna. It's the only picture I could find with the "lipstick".

1 comment:

  1. I'm a lipstick ADDICT! I put it on about 20 times a day. Seriously, can't do anything without lipstick on. Welcome to the club!

    ReplyDelete