Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kenli comes to visit

Kenli spent the night with us on Friday night. She was such a big help on Saturday. She played with the kids outside and I got my pantry organized. It was so nice to feel comfortable having the kids outside and know that they are having a blast.

They rode the Gator, played on the swings, and rode in the wagon. I think they had a blast. I fixed taco soup for lunch and we all enjoy a bowl of soup.





Anna blowing bubbles while being pulled by the gator in the wagon.


 My pantry told me a lot of things.
1. I have an obsession with peanut butter chips. ( I have like 6 bags) don't know why!
2. I need to bake more cakes or lemon cookies or both.
3. I have no vegetables in my pantry. I thought I had a lot, but come to find out I have about 20 cans of cream of chicken/mushroom soup. again don't know why
4. I collect cereal boxes.
5. I need to be making a grocery list instead of a "my pantry told me list"

No comments:

Post a Comment